Friday, June 18, 2010

I roll a swagger wagon!

Bleh!  That is how I have been this week.  Almost not sure I am a runner.  I felt like I was getting sick yesterday, so I postponed my long run for the week.  I feel better today, maybe it was allergy's.....who knows.  I needed a little pick me up this week, just not sure what is wrong with me.  Not in the best moods, not the worst either.....just Bleh!  Just when I thought I might throw in the towel for the week, one of our friends reminded me we drive a swagger wagon.  This made my day!  Now that I have been reminded of the image I must up-hold, I plan on doing my long run tommorrow morning bright and early!  After all I can't be rolling in my swagger wagon and be in a funky mood! 

YOU have got to check this out!!!           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDb88zEeHDI

No comments:

Post a Comment